- Green means it is done (or in hand)
- Yellow means there are questions
- White (or uncolored) means you can look at the mail archive, see if there
was a resolution and post the mail archive link to one of the columns.  Put
your name in the 'I did it' column and what you think the resolution should
be.  I thought this would be hard (I did it for the 16 acme errata), but it
is not.

Deb