Does the argument about hybrid code points first generalize to all PQ Code
points?

Is it equally true of hybrid signatures?

I don't understand why registering composite components first wouldn't be
assumed.

Isn't support for the component mandatory to support the hybrid anyway?

Let's assume CRQC drops tomorrow, why did we not register ML-KEM first?

Assume it never drops, you still needed to implement ML-KEM to use the
hybrid.

If the goal is to prohibit ML-KEM without a traditional component, just
register it as prohibited.

OS