Joe:

The ECH Internet-Draft includes this reference:

   [ECH-Analysis]
              "A Symbolic Analysis of Privacy for TLS 1.3 with Encrypted
              Client Hello", November 2022.

This reference does not provide enough information for anyone to locate the
document.  I think a reference that everyone can locate is needed here.

Russ