Jared wrote:

Thanks for the speedy response. Would you mind explaining the recipe to me?

:0
! -f "$MATCH" [EMAIL PROTECTED]

The part I don't get is on the "*" line. Why does is it "^^From " instead of "^From: " (which is what I'm used to)? Is there a difference? Why doesn't it need to match the colon? It works, I just don't understand why.

You are looking for the mbox "From " line, not the "From:" header. The "From " line indicates the envelope-from, while "From:" header is simply an arbitraty value, filled in by a MUA.

--
Simple guidelines to happiness:
Work like you don't need the money,