I found some suggestions from googleing about the using postfix-cyrus imap and tmda. I have tried the suggestions but I am getting and error in the mail log from postfix that says: Command died with status 99: "/path to tmda/tmda-filter".

---------------------
Why is this happening? I'm on OSX panther with the default setup of postfix and cyrus. The tip I tried was this:

In master.cf if you are already using sasl you need to unchroot smtp and
lmtp:
# service type private unpriv chroot wakeup maxproc command + args
# (yes) (yes) (yes) (never) (100)
smtp inet n - n - - smtpd
lmtp unix - - n - - lmtp

After that in main.cf you need to add : local_destination_concurrency_limit = 5 local_destination_recipient_limit = 300 mailbox_transport = lmtp:unix:/path/to/cyrus/socket

Then you need to grant access to group mail to cyrus socket.Group mail
contains 2 users : cyrus and postfix.

I haven't global configuration file.The delivery=/path/to/user/mailbox .

Any questions?

With best regards,
     Potapov Vladimir.