tim wrote:

thanks Jim. and I thought I had read the FAQ *sigh*.

It's a big huge document, that's for sure... Plus it's always changeing :)

getting to know TMDA has been quite easy so far, I'm
just stuck at this point. I'll keep at it!

I'm sure you'll be pleased. I really like the outgoing tagging features that save me from various (potentially nasty) system interactions.

My goal is to set up TMDA for "normal" users, who are
really sick of spam and viruses.

I hope they enjoy it. You may want to look into tmda-cgi so that your users can look into their pending queues for unconfirmed messages, or to gloat oven how much spam they've blocked, and also to manage filters, lists, and generate tagged addresses to give to their friends.

http://tmda.net/tmda-cgi/

--
Jim Ramsay
"Me fail English?  That's unpossible!"