>hello!
>
>I've stumbled accros yet another tmda to tmda problem, if I may
>call it that.
>
>I don't know if it's really a bug or if I'm missing something
>here.
>
>The problem:
>
>This problem depends on which MUA I use. On the account, if I use
>the MUA mutt and I send a test mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED], it works
>just fine.
>
>However, when I use the account by the IMAP protocol and with the
>MUA sylpheed, when I send a test message to [EMAIL PROTECTED], it
>doesn't come through. The error message is:

Ok first off IMAP doesn't figure into the equation it's just one of the few
available protocols for MUAs to get your email from your mail server to
where ever you are reading.  Mail is sent via the SMTP protocol (eventually)
whether you are using pine, mutt, sylpheed, outlook or what have you.

>Actn: NOREPLY (envelope sender = <>)

The fact that your envelope sender is <> (blank) leads me to believe that
you don't have your mail reader correctly setup.  Most likely you need to go
into the account setup and define your email address.  The fact that you're
able to read your mail via IMAP and send email does indicate that you have
at least some of that set correctly, but if you didn't tell your MUA what
email address to use when sending, then that's most likely your problem.

Dave