Well, I followed up trying to track down the original author that wrote instructions on integrating TMDA into QmailToaster, Cyt0plas

http://mla.libertine.org/tmda-users/2003-09/msg00396.html

Cyt0plas also wrote some instructions to make tmdatools work with QmailToaster's squirrelmail setup - and while TMDA-CGI is a neat front-end, TMDAtools integrates it all as on option under Squirrelmail, which provides a more functional improvement, in my view.

http://article.gmane.org/gmane.mail.spam.tmda.user/14129

Both of these instructions are, at this point, outdated - though the straigtforward TMDA installation works the best right now, with the exception of not having been able to get ofmipd running.

Well, long story short, Cyt0plas replied, and while he is no longer using QmailToaster or RPM based distributions, he showed interest in creating an RPM that would have this all rolled into it, to make TMDA installation easier with QmailToaster ... "if enough people were willing to chip in a few bucks". In other words, he's doing custom programming, and he'd be willing to do this as a project. He was looking for something in the neighborhood of a couple of hundred bucks.

This is great news, for me at least, and I am willing to underwrite this project with $300 of my own, in return for a functional RPM that does the trick (and a spec file so as to allow updating the RPM a TMDA gets updated), which, obviously, should then be passed on to Nick for integration into QmailToaster.

I'm wondering if there is enough interest on this list to pitch in additional funds into this pot? Essentially, make a pledge for however much you feel this is worth to you - I will front the money (*), and after completion and paying Cyt0plas, collect from you. (alternatively, you can also send it in directly to him, after this project completes - I'm just looking to simplify the process.) [(*) There's a reasonable limit to how much I will front - if you feel that it's worth $100,000 to you, please send the money directly :-)]

Anyway, chip in, pitch in, or just share your thoughts?

Harry