Stephen,

Thanks for your reply.  Here is some more information that may help:

- We are running TMDA on a slackware mail server onsite.  Our new ISP is
authoritative for our domain.  The only dns changes that have taken place is
our alias for our mx record (mail.domainname) points to the new ip address
of the mail server (actually it points to a linksys vpn endpoint and port
forwarding is enabled, but you get the idea.)

I have apache running on this slackware mail server and I can actually hit
the address from inside and outside the network @
http://mail.domainname/cgi-bin/tmda.cgi .  It looks like authentication is
working because when I enter a bad username/password it tells me.  The
problem is when I enter a valid username / password it gives me this:

Internal Server Error
to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, [EMAIL PROTECTED] and inform
them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that
may have caused the error.

Apache/1.3.33 Server at mailhost.wwscusa.com Port 80

I know that tmda is working because I can send a message to it and do a tail
-f /etc/mail/maillog and I see the message being queued for delivery.  I
also can see each user's pending messages in
/STORAGE/home/user/.tmda/pending .

I have tried to recompile tmda-cgi and I don't think I am answering the
interactive questions correctly.  Do you have any ideas?

Thanks,
Rob