Rob Huffman wrote:
> Stephen,
>
> The problem is when I enter a valid username / password it gives me this:
>
> Internal Server Error
> The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable
> to complete your request.

The first place you should look is inside your Apache log files; they
might give some clue about what the internal server error is.

As a total guess, perhaps the TMDA-CGI script is crashing, and spitting
out some error message before it's written valid headers, so Apache
can't understand what it's doing. I'm not sure how you'd debug that...
Perhaps hack the code to print some headers early on before it fails, so
you can see the error text it's hopefully printing?