Dennis Kavadas spake thusly on Wed, Jul 26, 2006 at 09:10:01PM +1000:
>    yep, no issues
>    one would have throught that a simple feature like this would make a
>    default install much more flexable.

--- end quoted text ---

Well, if the capability really doesn't exist and you'd like to pay for it, I'm
sure the developers would come up with something rather quickly. Donations to
the cause are always appreciated. After all, a lot of open source coders do
this stuff in their spare time.

Or, come up with a patch that will include this "simple" feature and see if the
devs will include it.

Regards,
Richard

--
Did this email or post help you? If so, please rate
me at affero: http://rate.affero.net/RhunDraco