The problem is that if every small feature someone requested was
implemented, the code would be unwieldy.  The details are fuzzy as it's
been so long since I've looked at this stuff, but I'm pretty sure that
TMDA's configuration is flexible enough that what you are looking to do
can be implemented with TMDA as is.  Remember that your ~/.tmda/config
is essentially a Python script, so your configuration can be made
dynamic.  Add to that the 'Variable Interpolation' feature of the filter
files (see http://tmda.net/config-filter.html#addlfeatures) where you
can tap variables from the environment and/or your ~/.tmda/config.

Theoretically you could do something like change the value of
CONFIRM_APPEND based on the sender of the incoming message.  Each sender
could have its own CONFIRM_APPEND file in a directory.  Then to expire
that sender would be a simple matter of running a 'find' command out of
cron that deletes the files that are older than x days.

Implementing this would take a decent knowledge of TMDA, Python, and
Unix.  One of the readers here that does TMDA consulting could probably
do this for you, for a price.

Good luck.