Vincent Danen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Is there a way to make python dump the current environment somehow?
> So that I can see what it's seeing?  From the above I can't tell if
> $HOME contains anything at all.

os.environ is a key:value mapping of the environment as Python sees
it.  So you could for example insert the following code snippet
somewhere in your config to write the environment out to a file:

env = open('/tmp/python-env.txt', 'w')
env.write(str(os.environ))
env.close()

> This one is definitely worthy of big documentation.  The various
> docs I've found are helpful, to some extent, but none really show
> the entire exim.conf so you get bits and pieces and for a "normal"
> exim configuration with system users they might work fine, but here
> with trying to use TMDA+virtual users+mailman (and eventually TMDA
> as a frontend to mailman), things get more complicated.

If you feel like documenting this, feel free to use the wiki, as
that's what it's for.  Either by extending one of the current pages,
or making a new one of your own.  Here[1] are all the current pages
which talk about Exim in some form.

Footnotes:
[1] http://tinyurl.com/wr2jx