Hi All

I changed the archive "/etc/maildroprc", I left only with "dfshfshj". The
problem is that thus it generates the following error:

Uncaught Python 2.4.1 Exception (Sun Nov 26 13:41:15 2006):
Traceback (most recent call last):
 File "/usr/local/tmda/bin/tmda-filter", line 53, in ?
   execfile(os.path.join(execdir, 'tmda-rfilter'))
 File "/usr/local/tmda/bin/tmda-rfilter", line 235, in ?
   raise Errors.MissingEnvironmentVariable('SENDER')
MissingEnvironmentVariable

What it can be?
Somebody knows of a tutorial one of the TMDA+postfix+usuarios virtual, that
explains well?

thank again