Stephen Warren wrote:
> Paul Smith wrote:
>> I'm trying to install tmda-cgi on a RHEL4 system running postfix.  I
>> have the basic stuff working, but when I log in to tmda-cgi as a
>> non-tmda enabled user and click on the "Yes, sign me up" link, I get the
>> following error:
>
>> Traceback (most recent call last):
>>   File "tmda-cgi.py", line 125, in ?
>>     Call(Install)
>>   File "tmda-cgi.py", line 88, in Call
>>     Library.Show()
>>   File "/var/www/html/tmda/Install.py", line 676, in Show
>>     Install()  # Does not return.
>>   File "/var/www/html/tmda/Install.py", line 373, in Install
>>     CreateTgz(Backup, FilesClobbered)
>>   File "/var/www/html/tmda/Install.py", line 106, in CreateTgz
>>     os.rename(SrcFn, DstFn)
>> OSError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory
>
> A guess, but either:
>
> * HOME environment variable isn't set correctly
>
> * InstallBackupTGZ TMDA-CGI configuration variable is not set, or set to
> a filename/path that doesn't exist.

I had problems due to the fact that the 0.16.1 release is a subversion
checkout, not an export.  So tmda-cgi had problems copying the .svn
directories in skel/install.  This command will delete all of them for you:

for i in `find . -type d -name .svn` ; do rm -rf $i ; done

Worked for me.

Regards,

Bill Shupp