Hi. I'm on tmda 1.0.3 and when I have it running properly I
hope to upgrade to the latest version.

When tmda sends out a confirmation message, the from header
is like this:

Me <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

As someone else on the list has commented, this looks like
spam and can easily be deleted.

TMDA never used to do this under SuSE 9.2

I have gone over to Fedora Core 6 now. Since reactivating
TMDA I get this strange behaviour with the from address, but
only with confirmation messages sent by tmda.

Ordinary email sent out does not appear to be doing this.

Has anyone else on the list come across such behaviour with
the confirmation messages?

Regards

Keith Roberts