Ole Wolf wrote:
> Sure. The debug output appended below has been reduced in a few cases,
> leaving some details out that I might not want others to know. (I
> don't know enough about certificates to know what should be revealed,
> although I would hardly believe SSL would expose any private matters
> to the openssl client.)

Hmmm. Still confusing...

I think you'll need to hack the tlslite code to add some extra debug
information.

Edit /usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/tlslite/TLSRecordLayer.py

Find the function _shutdown; search for "def _shutdown(", and add the
following code right at the start of that function:

         import traceback
         try:
             raise "Blah"
         except:
             traceback.print_stack()

Also, find the function close; search for "def close(", and add the same
code at after the multi-line """ comment at the start of the function.

This should tell use why something is closing the SSL connection.

If that doesn't show anything, then there's a problem with the initial
SSL handshake marking the connection open in the first place, which
seems a little unlikely, but who knows.