Hi

need to add the feature of appending outgoing recipients to the user
whitelist.
i'm using the latest tdma and tofmipd.

I can get it to work for the individual user ....however
when I try to run in globally as the tofmipd user, I keep putting in the
appropriate imap user password and eventually it fails. (when I switch
back to port 25 - default, it just works)

here's the revelant things I have :

/etc/init.d/tofmipd script to start tofmipd (straight out of contrib
dir) & verified it's running
and listening on 8025.

/etc/sysconfig file as follows
[EMAIL PROTECTED] sysconfig]# more tofmipd
#
# If you are installing this file by hand, please consult the distribution
# file contrib/tofmipd.init for further instructions.
#
OPTIONS="-p mail.personalcapital.com:8025 -R
imaps://mail.personalcapital.com"

can anyone point me in the right direction? it would be greatly appreciated.
'm probably just missing something really
small.