The "tmda-ofmipd" process dies if I'm running it as follows and then try
to connect to it using Outlook Express.  Even though I have the debug
option enabled, I don't see any errors.  If I run tmda-ofmipd without the
"--ssl" option, my Outlook Express will still fail on connect, but
tmda-ofmipd will, as expected, continue to run.

python /usr/share/tmda-1.1.12/bin/tmda-ofmipd -p 0.0.0.0:8025 -R
imaps://localhost -d -P --ssl --ssl-key=/etc/httpd/conf/ssl.key/server.key
--ssl-cert=/etc/httpd/conf/ssl.crt/server.crt

My Outlook Express gives the following "generic" error:

Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. Possible causes
for this include server problems, network problems, or a long period of
inactivity. Account: 'bsmail', Server: 'secure.abc.com', Protocol: SMTP,
Port: 8025, Secure(SSL): Yes, Error Number: 0x800CCC0F

My server has been configured for years to successfully allow secure (SSL)
connections to a Secure SMTP server without problems via Outlook and
Outlook Express using the following settings:

Servers
-------
Outgoing mail (SMTP): secure.abc.com
My server requires authentication is checked.

--------
Outgoing mail (SMTP): 8025
"his server requires a secure connection (SSL)" is checked.

Any ideas on what is wrong with my Outlook Express -> tmda-ofmipd ->
Secure SMTP configuration are greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Brent Spencer
XsiteDesigns

(This email has been scanned for viruses by ClamAV)