Stephen,

Seems that using a dated address at all isn't recommended as you don't
know whether the remote SMTP server will be using SAV or not.  That would
mean that the proper handling of bounces as shown below would no longer
work.

# Catch-all rule for addresses that are not yet on the whitelist.
# Use a dated envelope (to catch bounces), a dated Reply-To for safe
# measure, and also append the recipient's address to the whitelist.
#to-file ~/.tmda/whitelist bare
to * tag envelope dated=10d reply-to dated from bare=append

Brent Spencer
XsiteDesigns