Hi again, I'll need a little help understanding what the output from
tmda-filter means from the manual test.  Firstly, here is my config
file for my user "[EMAIL PROTECTED]".
---Begin---
CRYPT_KEY_FILE = "/home/vpopmail/domains/mydomain.com/test/.tmda/crypt_key"
CONFIRM_APPEND =
"/home/vpopmail/domains/mydomain.com/test/.tmda/lists/whitelist"
DATADIR = "/home/vpopmail/domains/mydomain.com/test/.tmda/"
PENDING_WHITELIST_APPEND = CONFIRM_APPEND
PENDING_BLACKLIST_APPEND =
"/home/vpopmail/domains/mydomain.com/test/.tmda/lists/blacklist"
PENDING_RELEASE_APPEND = CONFIRM_APPEND
FILTER_INCOMING =
"/home/vpopmail/domains/mydomain.com/test/.tmda/filters/incoming"
FILTER_OUTGOING =
"/home/vpopmail/domains/mydomain.com/test/.tmda/filters/outgoing"
HOSTNAME = "mydomain.com"
---End---

Then I ran this:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] /home/vpopmail/tmda-1.1.12/bin/tmda-filter -c
/home/vpopmail/domains/mydomain.com/test/.tmda/config -M
[EMAIL PROTECTED] [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Checking /home/vpopmail/domains/mydomain.com/test/.tmda/filters/incoming
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sorry, no matching lines.

This is my incoming filter rules for the user '[EMAIL PROTECTED]':
---Begin---
from-file  /home/vpopmail/domains/mydomain.com/test/.tmda/lists/whitelist ok
from-file  /home/vpopmail/domains/mydomain.com/test/.tmda/lists/blacklist drop
---End---

I'm presuming that "Sorry, no matching lines." means that it simply
didn't find a "confirmed" email address of "[EMAIL PROTECTED]".  But
I still have not received any template back to my address at
gmail.com, so I'm wondering if in reality the error "Sorry, no
matching lines", really means that somehow the
/.tmda//filters/incoming file is messed up?  It wouldn't appear to be
incorrect.

Thanks again for any help.
John