On Thu, August 7, 2008 11:46 pm, Tek Support wrote:
> Thank you, maybe you've seen my last post which said that I got a
> bounce from the server, and it said something about a qmail program
> called "preline" not understanding the "hello".

Judging by your error message, it looks like preline is trying to run a
command name hello. I *think* the only way this could happen is if you
mistyped something in .qmail, and said something like:

| /var/qmail/bin/preline hello ...

Either that, or double-check that your premail executable, and the
executable it's suposed to be executing haven't become
corrupted/mis-edited.

Perhaps there's a line like this near the top of one/both of those, if
they're scripts of some kind:

#!hello