Usually, my lesion sites feel like bruises---just tender.  Whenever I asked my neuro, he said that many patients describe that sort of pain, but that there is really no explanation for it.  I only noticed them whenever they  were touched directly, as in washing my back from  the pressure of the washcloth, or placing my back against a chair or couch etc.  Lately though, for about the last three days the pain has changed.  It now feels sharper, and deep, almost like a cut that is healing from the inside out, if that makes any sense.   Should I be concerned about this or is it just a normal consequence of the myelitis?

Thanks,
Grace