Bobberino

Sent: Friday, October 07, 2005 9:47 PM        Subject: Re: [TMIC] (no subject)

It has always been my feeling that the caretaker has the more difficult job here........ and as  a tmer I know that I never say thank you enough........with this recent hospitalization I've been made more aware than ever!!!!!!!!
Thanks to all you caretakers out there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
janh   Stillwater, OK