Hi Everyone ,
     I haven't seen a neuro doc in years .  I also have not had any MRI's , CT scans , evoked response testing , etc . for years . I see no point in getting these done since my TM is very stable . My PCP orders my baclofen .
     About 5 years after my first episode , I had some increase in numbness and tingling  , had IV solumedrol , and an MRI . No changes in my spine , and no brain lesions . The treatments didn't make any difference . At that time the neuro told me it was probably diabetic neuropathy .
     Obviously , if I had problems , I'd go to the neuro again ( especially since he has other patients with TM and dx . me by symptoms only , with confirmation by MRI ) .
       Cheryl in very rainy Easthampton , Mass .