I would love to get on the Stem Cell list.
What do we need to do to get on it?
Thanks for your time & help,
Todd 41 TM 04/01/2002
in warm Corpus Christi, Texas

"[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> the very first sentence always
> said,"TM is the most common form of MS".

Anne Shreve,

I would hazzard a quess that those were "Old" books.

I was struck down with TM in August 2000, and since then have read everything I could get my hands on about my disease.

I am re-evaluated every year by my local Neurologist and by Dr. Kerr at Johns Hopkins. I go with lissts of questions that I leave so they can answer them in detail, if not immediately, by e-mail.

I am in the process of getting an appointment with the stem cell therapy group in California (San Fransisco) to receive stem cell therapy as soon as it is available. I hope to be one of the first.

You, take care- and have a nice day.

Frank