Yes Barbara that is exactly what I thought when I read the article.  I am sooo grateful to have found the TM site and this chat type of response network too.  I feel much better knowing I am not alone.  The comaraderie found here is great and I enjoy the silly funny little things that we talk about as well as the ups and downs of everyday life living with TM.  I know we get lots of good info about TM and it makes it so much easier to deal with TM.  I know that I am fortunate to be able to walk and do many things that others on this site can't do but I am still limited in what I 'can' do too.  Being thrown into 'early retirement' a few years before I planned has had some financial problems but I have to look at the bright side and that is that I am spending more 'quality' time with my hubby too as there is a 10 year age difference with us.  He is a great care-giver for the last 2 years.
I am carrying on here.  Sorry about that.

Heather in rainy cool Alberta - thank goodness it is not yet snow.  That will come soon enough.

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, October 20, 2005 8:11 AM
Subject: Re: [TMIC] OT - Chronically ill benefit from cyber chats - interesting does i...

I think this is exactly what the TMIC does. I don't know how many new people have said, "It is so good to find that I am not alone." Not that we really wish this on anyone else, but knowing that there is someone else who experiences what we do and understands is priceless. I think the support factor is a big one, but having a knowledgeable place to get accurate info. is helpful, too.

Barbara H.

Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.