Well, the saline solution is not to open up the nostrils but to keep them moist especially now that we're turning on the furnaces, and ours dries out the indoor air in a flash....!!!!
I was using Nasonex some time ago, till my HMO wouldn't pay for it anymore. oh well
Nowadayze, I just buy the Walgreens house brand.

Bobberino

From: Krissy   To: tmic-list@eskimo.com   Sent: Thursday, October 27, 2005 3:51 PM
Subject: Re: [TMIC] Regarding colds and such/saline solution for nose

yeah I tried the saline spray...didn't help me much, had to go to a steroid nasal inhaler (using nasonex) and it's been just what I needed! I wake up maybe a little stuffy..and use that and I'm fine the rest of the day..so nice not to have to worry about this too...

-:¦:- )) Blessed Be! (( -:¦:-
    ~Lady K/Krissy~