Howard Hughes dated Katherine Hepburn.

Heather in Calgary
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, October 31, 2005 12:37 PM
Subject: Re: [TMIC] OT- Bras

In a message dated 10/31/2005 8:51:55 AM Central Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
I believe the first bras were a french invention,

But the Bra as we know it today was invented by Howard Hughes, of the wooden goose fame and Katherine Hepburn.  He was "The Aviator," but he also had a friend (Jane Russell ?) who was too well endowed, so Howard took pencil to paper and designed something that would control those "modified sweat glands."
History is so much fun

What does Katherine Hepburn have to do with it?  She is my all time favorite!!

Checked by AVG Free Edition.