Cody, so glad you didn't hurt yourself - and so glad your son was home to help you.
Darn those spasms.  Must be the week for spasm falls.  I took a fall in our parking lot on Tuesday.  Took 2 people to get me up and into the car.  Have put away the cane and gone back to the walker.  At least I can sit when the spasms start.  Oh well....it could be worse.  It could have taken THREE people to get me up.
Diane in Canada

Cody Kidwell wrote:

I fell out of the wheel chair again. I am beginning to think I don't belong in one of these things.Ha! Ha! This time I was in the bathroom getting ready to transfer to the shower chair. I was not transferring. I was just sitting in my chair and had grabbed the remote to turn on the TV to watch while taking a shower. It happened so quit I am not real sure what happened other than I landed in the floor. I think I had a spasm in both legs and maybe my back or abdomen. I think my legs and body just had a spasm and my legs straightened forward causing me to slide forward and the wheelchair to tip forward causing me to slide out and down to the floor. I landed on my bottom with my legs crossed in front of me. No body damage or bruises or anything. Just my pride was hurt. My son came over and scooped me up and on to the bed. We checked the wheelchair and nothing had came loose or anything wrong that we could find. I guess I just need to be more careful.......Cody in Austin