Ah yes, gazpacho. Me luvs that as well.  But they make it different back home (Mexico City) than they do n.o.b. (north of the border).
But the best treat we've had is fresh octopus, as we did in Acapulco in 2000.  Deelish.
As we ate ours, fishing boats were passing by with some more freshly caught  octopussies.....:>):>):>)       Fannnnnnnn tastykkkkkkk...!!!!!!!

From: ROBERT COOK   To: tmic-list@eskimo.com     Sent: Tuesday, November 08, 2005 8:12 AM
Subject: Re: [TMIC] TMIC muscle cramps

POTASSIUM VIT SUPPLEMENT MAY ALSO HELP, AS WELL AS CO-Q10 AND CALCIUM, IFFIN YOU DON'T LIKE TOFU OR FLAX SEED.

I LOVE GOOD SUSHI AND GAZPACHO, THE LATTER MADE WITH RAW SHRIMP OR FISH OR SCALLOPS, OR 'D' ALL OF THE ABOVE.
From: BobbyJim     To: [EMAIL PROTECTED];tmic-list@eskimo.com   Sent: 11/7/2005 8:55:12 PM

Well, since tofu is nothing but soy, maybe eating bunches of it would help as well....... eh??

Everytime we go to our fave sushi resto ( a scant 4 blocks away) we always order 'edamame',
which is nothing but boiled soy beans sprinkled with a bit of salt.  Yummmyyyyy.......!!!!

Bobberino

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]   To: tmic-list@eskimo.com    Sent: Monday, November 07, 2005 8:19 PM
Subject: [TMIC] TMIC muscle cramps

Hi everybody
I thought I would send this to the group, it is from my other group. These 2 people I have know for 3 years now and if it was done then it was. It might not work for all but even if it helps one person it would be great. Ask your Rheumy about this. I intend to ask about the flaxseed, it would be great if it works out. Have a good evening and take care.
Love ya all
Sally
NC

Hi Claudia,
Muscle cramps are a daily (and not at all welcome) part of my life. I take 10 mg of Flexeril each night and have been doing so since last April; that works to a certain extent but isn't a cure-all. What helps me most is soy protein. My Rheumy says that soy is a natural anti-imflammatory. I have 2 shakes a day that contain:  Dry soy protein, milk or soy milk, and fresh fruit. Yesterday I made a shake with a freah pear! It sounds strange but tasted delightful. For some reason, those 2 shakes a day quell a LOT of my muscle cramping/muscle pain. I still get some cramps (like right now in my left calf!) but they are tolerable. 'Hope you are feeling better soon!      Love & hugs     Barb     NC