I've been off and on today with no problems that I know of -- I've received 8 TMIC e-mails with today's date.

Barbara H.

In a message dated 11/19/2005 4:33:05 PM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Hi All,

Is anyone besides me having trouble using AOL today?  I had enormous problems signing on, am registering no email, and am having trouble when clicking on "Settings", for instance.

I am right here, waiting to hear from someone.  If you send email and I have not responded within, say...10 minutes, please use IM to get me.

Thanks so much for your help.
Jude