I would like to take a short independent private survey regarding bone density as Terry has had two shoulder surgeries since the onset of TM and now is possibly going to have to have shoulder replacement.  He also has issues with his knee, which may require surgery.  We won't go into his hips right now............... He's now down to 7 mg prednisone daily, Imuran and a myriad of other meds.

HERE ARE MY QUESTIONS.  PLEASE ELABORATE IF YOU CHOOSE:
How many of you have had broken bones, surgeries, bone density issues, etc., and what do you attribute this to.  Such as; medications, being ill-balanced, being not ambulatory OR?  What meds?  Prednisone, Imuran or ?

You can email me privately and if anyone would like, I can also email the responses and/or results.

Thank you very much for your help!

Sandy Parker