Sleeping, that can be a problem.  At first, I use to sleep almost 20 hours a day, but after 3 years now I'm lucky to get 8 good hours of good sleep.  If the legs are burning, maybe hand lotion can help.  We don't like anything on our legs at night, but it too cold right now.  I also, take Nortriptyline 25 mg at night time for sleep and for depression on top of my neurontin 600 mg 3 time a day.
Wishing your father a good night sleep,
Todd in CC, TX

neda fotouhie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
hi
My father cant sleep ! during night. I want to know if do you had this problem how do you solve it?
I thank all of you for answering my questions and pray God for giving me this fortune.

Yahoo! Shopping