Linda in Bothell, WA

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
In a message dated 1/7/2006 9:54:26 PM Central Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Hi Jude,

That was me (Linda) talking about the miracles of Lyrica.  My neuro gave me a one month supply, started me slowly until I reached the maximum dose (2 pills a day total 100mg), I had NO side effects and almost NO pain at all! I could not believe it. I had some of my life back! He had weaned me down to almost no neurontin by then. He then gave me a prescription for Lyrica but my insurance company would not cover it.  The doctor appealed 3 times - still the answer was NO.  It is an absolutely great drug and you do not have to take neurontin once you reach the max dose of Lyrica.
I am going to do what Sally suggested. Call the company who makes Lyrica and explain to them what has happened and plead my case for all TMers. Maybe they will feel generous and give us a good deal on the cost or even give us some for free!  That's even better.
I was up half the night last night first with legs and feet that were so cold I simply could not get them warm. Then I woke up after a whole 2 hours of sleep with legs and feet that were on fire. They still are.......so very painful........I feel like screaming   : - )
Hope that answers your questions. I will let everyone know what I find out from the makers of Lyrica.
Love to all
Linda in rainy, windy Bothell, WA

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]