I HAVE HAD TM FOR OVER 8 YEARS AND LYRICA HAS BEEN THE MOST EFFECTIVE DRUG I HAVE YET TO TAKE. IT WAS PRESCRIBED TO ME BY DR KERR IN OCTOBER AND THE RELIEF IT HAS GIVEN ME FROM THE TINGLING,NUMBNESS AND BANDING HAS BEEN VERY EFFECTIVE. I FIND IT HARD TO BELIEVE THAT ANY INSURANCE COMPANY WOULD NOT PAY FOR THIS DRUG. IN MY CASE I GET A 90 DAY SUPPLY FOR $5. I HOPE THE INSURANCE COMPANIES DO THE RIGHT THING AND ALLOW ALL PEOPLE THIS DRUG WOULD HELP TO BE ABLE TO GET IT AND AFFORD IT.

ROB IN NEW JERSEY

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: TMIC-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 04:42:34 +0000
Subject: Re: [TMIC] Re: lyrica

Hi Marie,
My name is Linda and I was on Lyrica for a month. My doctor gave me a month supply to try. I slowly titered up on it, and I could not believe the difference. Almost all of my burning, pain, tingling, freezing, hot pain all at one time - it was all gone. When the doctor wrote the prescription for me, my insurance company would not pay for it (Regence Blue Shield)

So I have been off of it for about 3 months now, and I can tell you I have all of the above back again. Burning etc that is almost unbearable, even though I take neurontin - it just barely takes the edge off.  I did NOT have any side effects taking the Lyrica. It was great!  I hope you try it - start slowly so your body has a chance to adjust to it. Then your doctor will wean you off the neurontin.  Good luck - let us know how you do.

Linda in Bothell, WA

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]