Sent: Friday, January 27, 2006 8:02 PM
Subject: Re: [TMIC] OT - Tom Carr

In a message dated 1/27/2006 5:08:55 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
So, if this a gag, it is a truly sad and really f***** up thing to do to someone! I don't know what to believe. If someone finds out whether or not it is true, please let me know.
Thanks,
Bernie
It is sad if it is true, but wasn't something similar sent to the list a couple of years ago. Also...whenever there is an address in a letter you should be able to right click and select whether to send mail yet in the link from her letter that does not happen, has anyone written back?

Ella