In a message dated 1/27/2006 10:58:18 PM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Yes, I sent an email back to this Deb person.  However I have heard nothing back.  If this is Tom playing a trick, and he picked me to start it, I cannot understand why he would do this.  I have always been nothing but nice to Tom.  Unless maybe this is his way of getting me to stop emailing him?  If that is what he wants, just send me an email Tom and tell me factually....
Bernie

Barbara, I looked it up too.  The kids have the same name as Tom's kids but there is a third one that must be his new wifves.  The fund is just for his two.

Cindy
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Saturday, January 28, 2006 8:13 AM
Subject: Re: [TMIC] OT - Tom Carr

I looked up where Tom lived in the TM Directory and searched for newspapers in his area for obituary notices. Here's one from the Grand Rapids Press:

"
Thomas Carr
CARR- Mr. Thomas Carr, age 45, passed away suddenly Tuesday, December 20, 2005. He was preceded in death by his father, Robert Carr; brother, Bill Carr; wife Angela; daughter, Christina. He is survived by his wife. Debra; daughters, Nichole and Natalie; son, Tommy; mother, Lucille (Chuck) Thomas of Tampa, FL; sister, Juanita (Gary) Baldwin of Grand Rapids; brothers, Richard Carr of Batavia, NY, Jack (Sherri) Carr of Comstock Park, Angela's parents, Kay and Ben DeVries of Byron Center and several nephews and nieces. Funeral services will be held 11 a.m. Tuesday, December 27, 2005 at the Church of Jesus Christ of the Latter Day Saints, 2670 56th SW with Bishop David Pace presiding. Interment Oak Grove Cemetery. Friends may meet the family at the Heritage Lifestory Funeral Home - Van't Hof Chapel, 851 Leonard St. NW on Monday from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. You may sign the guestbook or leave a memory of Thomas by visiting www.lifestorynet.com. Memorial contributions may be made to Kay and Ben DeVries, 8485 Woodhaven Dr. SW, Byron Center 49315 for the benefit of Natalie and Tommy."

I don't know if this is the same Tom -- if it is, he's remarried. Our Tom wasn't LDS unless he became that since we heard from him -- Tom was an agnostic -- but his wife may be.

Barbara H.