In a message dated 1/31/2006 11:50:04 AM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
I DO KNOW ONE MORE THING I EXPERIENCE, AND THAT IS IF I GET AN ITCH ON MY SKIN, IT WILL CAUSE A CLONUS-MYO- OR NOT, EXPECIALLY IF ON THE BOTTOM OF MY FOOT !!!

I get something like that, too -- in the bend between my leg and torso I'll get a little twitch that will a second or two later cause my leg to jerk a few times. If I rub the area just a little it will prevent it, but if I am out in public it is a little awkward to rub that area...

Barbara H.