I NO THAT ONE ONLY TO WELL !!!  I JUST LET THE SPAZ HIT ME IF OUT IN PUBLIC AND CANNOT TURN TO HIDE MY SCRATCHING.  IN THE SUMMER, IT IS WORSE

This electronic message is confidential and is intended only for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. The information may also be legally privileged. This transmission is sent in trust, for the sole purpose of delivery to the intended recipient. If you have received this transmission in error, you are hereby notified, that any use, dissemination, distribution or reproduction of this, transmission is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended, recipient, please immediately notify me by reply electronic message and delete the message from your system.
IRS Circular 230 Notice: Any advice contained in this message was not written and is not intended to be used, and cannot be used, by any taxpayer for the purpose of avoiding penalties with respect to taxes that may be imposed upon the taxpayer.

Sent: 1/31/2006 12:45:29 PM
Subject: Re: [TMIC] RE:THE MUSCLE TREMORS QUESTION

In a message dated 1/31/2006 11:50:04 AM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
I DO KNOW ONE MORE THING I EXPERIENCE, AND THAT IS IF I GET AN ITCH ON MY SKIN, IT WILL CAUSE A CLONUS-MYO- OR NOT, EXPECIALLY IF ON THE BOTTOM OF MY FOOT !!!

I get something like that, too -- in the bend between my leg and torso I'll get a little twitch that will a second or two later cause my leg to jerk a few times. If I rub the area just a little it will prevent it, but if I am out in public it is a little awkward to rub that area...

Barbara H.