WOW!!   What a deal........I hope that Terry is
keeping a positive atitude..and I know that your
shoulders are tired, just as a tm caregiver, let alone
all this piled on you.........

Didn't realize that he'd been on such high dosage for
so long...do know that it affects the bones, i.e. why
my doc put me on fosamax few years back and also why
my leg broke so easily when I had the TIA and fell...I
had taken various dosages of prednisone since 1984
then course large doses at beginning of tm but bone
density tests
hadn't shown any change until two years ago and that
loss was minimal...

Weight gain is one of the biggies in the side
effects....course extra weight is just that much
harder on bones...

Right now I can't think of the other side effects,
(either tm or age related forgetfulness...I'm sure
it's tm!)but I just
wanted to drop you a note to let you know that we all
care and you'll both be in our prayers!!

Love, janh
P.S. I think a Margarita or two would help! so, altho'
I'm trying to diet I'll drink them for you!! Hugs, j