Hi you all, I have not added my two cents in  a long time, but I know something about vibrations.Yesterday was 26 yrs  with TM and I have had these vibrations for longer than I can remember.  When they come I feel them from the my chest to my feet.  At times they get to be quite troublesome.  When they are the worst I can lay my hand on my leg and feel them, usually along with them I hear a large motor running it gets loud. It feels like the whole house is vibrateing.

I hope you are all off to good start in the new year.

Ken in Central Texas

From: "Debi" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <tmic-list@eskimo.com>
Subject: Re: [TMIC] Muscle vibrations or tremors
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 17:19:00 -0800 (Pacific Standard Time)

Hi Barbara
I believe I have had my TM from 1978 or 79..and I have had the same feelings in my legs from time to time..also my right foot has turned up at the big toe..I'm walking on the outer side of my foot..so I get that feeling usually after I am on my feet to long..the vibration feeling never leaves me tho.
Debi