I will always remember the weekend I realized I couldn't  read with my 44 year
old eyes. I couldn't see anything close up.  It had nothing to do with the TM
that hit me at 53. To my horror my first glasses were bifocals a true sign of
old age!
I had my eyes tested since TM and there was no change in my RX.  I was happy to
hear that the  TM and meds hadn't caused any damage to my eyes.
You're right Bill, we need regular check ups, but it's so easy to put them off.

Grace can your vision be corrected with glasses or is that too simple?