I also wonder if there are medications that might change your saliva when testing...like I take advair diskus and an inhaler sometimes, and also take the neurontin at night.....

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, February 10, 2006 3:38 PM
Subject: [personal] Re: [TMIC] Body Ph

One of the sites suggested "4 parts alkaline to 1 part acid" when choosing food for your diet, if you want to come out with a healthy pH.  That's pretty much in line with what I've heard before.  But then if you're already terribly acidic, then you'd want to eat even more alkaline, until you reached a balance (or vice versa, but that's rare).  I think this was also the site that had a really good chart on what foods were acidic and which were alkaline, etc.

Good luck,
Sally

No virus hex or evil spell has been found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG Free Edition.