> Okay, so I'm going back on my word.

I must confess that my secret to my incredible health is that I maintain an
internal pH of 3.2.

I do this by consuming lots of acidic foods, drinks and hydro chloric acid when
needed.

I would not recommend doing this before changing various settings in your
kidneys, adrenal glands and hypothalamus.  In order to accomplish this you need
a setting reset box that plugs into the systems preference interface that must
be installed by a neurosurgeon qualified and certified by the Organ Settings
Corporation based in Belgium.  I understand that this corporation and the
University of Wisconsin will be given a patent for "Stem Cell Therapy" in the
near future.

I hope this information is of some help.

pH-ran3que