Rats!  I accidentally hit 'send' before I was done with my message!  I'll try again - - -

Dear pHran3que (with a silent 3),

If you really want to know, the pH of alcohol is reported to be 5.5.  Hopefully that will work well with your setting reset box that you have plugged into your systems preference interface.  For the rest of us, though it might not be so good.

I also wanted to ask why you haven't asked your friends in Belgium, if they can do all that, why they can't do something to maybe dissolve the troublesome lesions, thereby causing the spinal cord to return to normal?  Let us know.  And do you think our insurance will cover the cost?

Sally
(who enjoys your humor to keep her from taking herself too seriously)