I agree with Alton and Gilly, that ALL CAPS is harder to read. It does not annoy me that people do it, cause I really don't think it is there intention to be shouting, but rather they think it may be easier to read when in fact it is just the opposite. I thought it was just me that finds ALL CAPS harder to read, so I guess I am happy to know that it is also more difficult for others as well. I can read a letter written in llower case font much faster than I can one written in all caps.
Carol from Culver

From: "Gillian Clark" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "TM list" <tmic-list@eskimo.com>
Subject: Re: [TMIC] a rule about shouting
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 09:39:19 +1030

I agree Alton. I have Fuchs Dystrophy and before I had corneal transplants, I would not have been able to see that there was anything on the "page" unless it was in large bold fonts but capitals just make it all a bit harder.

I think that if we all used a minimum of size 12 and bold, it would be easier for the very many of us who suffer with eyesight problems.

It takes just two clicks of your mouse to do this.
Gilly
www.originaltouchofgilly.com