lol,when it comes to blonds forget it im done.especially ones in white.
                                                                                  jeff

ROBERT COOK <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
If the nurse is a red head, forgit trying to even put on the cuff, no need,
it will be sky high.

see the doctor, then ask your doctor to take it at the end of your visit.

> Many years ago I was an MD doing home visits. I had and elderly diabetic
who had lost his leg and couldn't ever find it again, but that is not the
story. He was visited by me every three months and by a nurse every two
weeks. I received a note from his new nurse that his BP was elevated. His
chart with me always showed a normal BP, so I called the nurse who informed
me that it was dangerously high, so on my way h! ome I stopped and checked
it- Normal ! So I figured that she just wasn't relaxing him- I always
chatted with him for a while before wrapping his arm, etc.

> I left a note for the nurse to check the BP on arrival, halfway through
the visit and at the end, The note to me was that all readings are too
high. So, I made a date to meet her during her next visit.

> The nurse was very new, 24 years old, long blond hair, 36 D, 26, 34 in
her tight, top partially unbuttoned uniform. When she bent over and
wreapped that cuff around Ned's arm he looked up into my eyes and smiled, I
could feel my BP pounding through my body.

> Mystery solved

DIPLOMACY DOES NOT
WORK WHEN DEALING WITH
NUT'S HELL BENT ON