--- Begin Message ---
  ok, where do I start...Just learning how to get my letters out there...Must say kind of scary reading about tm. but better informed than to be in the dark....5 weeks in as of tom. line of injury is about 2 inches above breast area... Just got on more steroids for two more weeks new neuro. says it is too late but what can it hurt and gave her a choice.. For sure is not g.b. wish , recovery is a breeze in comparison.. We have been in a rehab for 3 weeks today...It is a GOD send... Says she can stay as long as she shows some improvement...The team behind her are complete ANGELS sent strait from heaven... They love her and cheer her on like a family... She moved her leg last week ...hard to explain I think the movement is coming from her quad muscles?? upper thigh area and very weak movements but they are movements....Got to potty on her own on a potty chair.. Still has cath in.... OH we live in Texas.... Have applied for medicare..still waiting ..paper work bs. This child is a inspiration to be around...Look you in the eye and tell you straight up GOD is going to HEAL her it is just going to take some time...  The strength she has is remarkable....I can touch her anywhere,anywhere..... she can tell me exactly where I am touching....Pillow on her head so I know she is not just wishing to feel the touch......We are lost as I know all of you understand this feeling... GOD is the only answer we have.. so please PRAY for us as we will PRAY for all of you........THANK YOU Kelli

--- End Message ---