Frank

In Canada you have to be one year seizure free before you will be allowed to have your licence back. I worked for the Dept of Motor Vehicles for 23 yrs until I got TM - would be retiring this month with 25 yrs service if I had not taken ill.

Heather in Calgary

To: "Krissy Z" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; "TM List" <tmic-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Thursday, February 23, 2006 7:19 AM
Subject: Re: [TMIC] New here but old here, too

I take this for my wacky sensations at night. I take 600mg , but most times I only need half the dose ..depends on the >day...I just go with the flow :)

> what about neurontin ?

Krissy, et al,

Neurontin is an anti-seizure medication. My understanding is that you should not change dosage without the OK from your Neurologist, and then change dose slowly. If you mess around with the dosage you might wind up having a seizure.

Seizures are no fun, and if you have a seizure, you are not allowed to drive for 6 months (at least in the USA and Canada).

Good Luck